The CSNN Alumni Association
The CSNNAA (Canadian School of Natural Nutrition Alumni Association) is a national incorporated, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the support and advancement of those who have graduated from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition (csnn.ca). Our mission is to establish CSNNAA as the starting point for CSNN graduates. Through community, information and partnership we endeavour to support, encourage and guide all Holistic Nutrition Professionals to achieve success.
Our values guide our association
We value our members
- We are focused on creating trust and confidence within our community
- We respect and value our members input
- We stand behind our members and are committed to their success
We act with integrity
- We are respectful of the contribution of each of our cohort health care professions
- We act in partnership with our colleagues, suppliers and sponsors
- We are supportive of our Branch Managers and their initiatives in education
We support our members
- We are committed to offering value with a comprehensive range of benefits
- We endeavour to create strategic industry partnerships for our members
- We understand our members’ needs because we are CSNN graduates
We create a better world
- We are here to make a positive difference in the community we all share
The Alumni Association Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the governing body of the CSNNAA-comprised of passionate former grads of CSNN with diverse backgrounds and experience who commit to a three-year term.
The Board of Directors is responsible for managing the affairs of the CSNNAA according to by-laws and a Code of Ethics approved through voting by the membership. The by-laws are periodically revised and voted upon as necessary at the Annual General Meeting of the CSNNAA.
The Alumni Association Advisory Committee
Advisory committee members provide recommendations and advice to the Board of Directors of CSNNAA.