The use, disclosure and retention of information is as follows (safeguards are taken to ensure that personal information is secure):
- Personal information collected (i.e. name, address, phone number and email address), is used to maintain a registry of all CSNN graduates as well as a membership list that is given to each Alumni member.
- The membership list is used for newsletter mail-outs and other communication as necessary.
- Members may interact with each other on certain platforms, such as the private Facebook group for mutual support and networking purposes. If they want to exchange contact information at that time, they may do so.
- Personal information on members is required by CSNN to validate the 10% discount off the fees for post-graduate workshops, etc.
- This information may also be given to the public upon request for a nutritional consultant in a specified area.
It is through the alumni association that we keep our alumni in touch with each other, with the progress of the holistic nutrition industry in Canada, and with major projects and events happening inside the Association. Please remember to send us your contact information whenever it needs to be updated.
CSNNAA respects your privacy and we protect your personal information. We do not share our contact lists.