Dates/Times: Sept. 10, 17 & 24, and Oct. 1 & 8, 2019 – Tuesday evenings, 5:30 – 8:30pm
Registration Deadline: August 15, 2019
Description – Immune Support Certificate:
This advanced nutrition workshop takes a more focused and scientific look at the potential for nutrition to enhance and replenish a weakened immune system. Topics of discussion include, among others:
- the interrelationships between the immune system and individual organ systems;
- age-related changes to the immune system;
- alkalinizing and detoxification protocols;
- the principles of psychoneuroimmunology; and
- dietary protocols used to control inflammation, build the immune system and prevent disease.
The workshop concludes with an explanation of the specialized cancer treatment program, Gerson Therapy.
Instructor: Dr. Colleen Hartwick, ND. View bio at csnn.ca/vancouverisland/faculty.