- Dates: February 27, 29, March 5, 7, 2020
- Times: Thursdays are 5:30-9:30pm, Saturdays are 9:30am-3:00pm
- Instructor: Yvette Styner, C.H.N., PTS, CCF, CSNN Instructor (website)
- Registration Deadline: January 17, 2020
- Registration Form: PDF Version or Fillable Word Version
- For any questions, please contact the branch using details below.
This workshop first reviews how energy metabolism, nutrition, hydration and ergogenics affect athletic performance. To enhance understanding of these fundamental topics, pertinent research articles, case studies and/or practical exercises are included. It then goes on to discuss the athletic nutritional consultation and specific needs of athletes involved in endurance and strength/power sports.
Victoria Classroom Location:
3045 Douglas Street, Unit 208
Victoria, BC. V8T 4N2
Email: [email protected]