9TH ANNUAL CANADIAN HOLISTIC NUTRITION CONFERENCE (CHNC)
UNCOVERING AUTOIMMUNITY: WHEN YOUR BODY TURNS AGAINST YOU
“I always leave the conference with some life-changing information, and this year was no exception.
Fantastic speakers providing lots of practical knowledge.”
– Paulette Kidd, R.H.N.™
By Purchasing Presentations to CHNC 2016
Uncovering Autoimmunity, you will be provided with the latest information to:
- Understand how microbes in our gut lead to the development or prevention of autoimmune diseases.
- Learn how the impact of toxins, infections and stress create autoimmune disease.
- Discover how the endocrine issue of thyroid health is more complex than simply fine tuning thyroid hormone levels.
- Recognize the connection between insulin resistance and inflammation, the production of auto-antibodies and the effect on blood sugar control.
- Develop strategies to lower your risk of autoimmune disease and manage symptoms.
Purchase your own copy of the presentations and get a BONUS! Scroll down to see more!
“The Critical Role of Toxins in Autoimmune Pathogenesis”
“A Functional Nutrition Approach to Thyroid Health”
DR. ROBYN MURPHY
“The Impact of Genetics on the Development of Common Autoimmune Diseases”
“The Little Explored Link Between Insulin Resistance and Autoimmune Disease”
“Understanding the Gut Health Connection to Autoimmunity”
“Autoimmune, MS, and Beating the “Incurable” Label”
“This was my first time at a CHNC, and I am so grateful that I was able to attend this year. The speakers and MC were incredible. The presentations were engaging, relevant and extremely informative, It was very encouraging to connect with other passionate holistic health practioners and industry leading exhibitors. I can’t wait for CHNC 2017 ”
– Sara Flint, R.H.N.™
“An opportunity to get so much value from so many experts, all in one day! Brilliant conference – learned so much that I can immediately take into my practice. Re-inspired me!”
– Elizabeth Cayen, C.H.N.™
Plus, when you purchase, you’ll also receive
these amazing bonus presentations:
DR. PAMELA SMITH
“Hashimoto’s and Fertility: Clinical Research Review and Treatments”