10TH ANNUAL CANADIAN HOLISTIC NUTRITION CONFERENCE (CHNC2017)
WOMEN’S HEALTH: BALANCE AND TRANSFORMATION
“This is a must-attend event for all Holistic Nutritional Consultants. The conference is geared to professionals with the latest information that is not only informative but useful and inspiring.“
– Glenda Britton, R.H.N.
By Purchasing Presentations to CHNC 2017
Women’s Health: Balance & Transformation, you will be provided with the latest information to:
- A weight loss and wellness solution that focuses on a combination of six specific hormones.
- The 7 Steps to recover from severe, debilitating fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, severe depression and a host of other coexisting conditions.
- Chart your cycle to identify healthy, fertile bio-markers; how to time intercourse for achieving or postponing pregnancy; and, when to do breast-self exams, blood tests and ultrasounds for a thorough hormonal and fertility work-up.
- Transform Worry into Inner Calm to eliminate worry, break free from self-limiting beliefs, and develop inner peace.
- And much more!
Purchase your own copy of the presentations and get a BONUS! Scroll down to see more!
BUY NOW TO GAIN INSTANT ACCESS:
“Unveiling The Truth About Unseemingly Innocent Binging, Purging And Restricting”
DR. NATASHA TURNER:
“The Hormone Boost: How to Power Up Your Six Essential Hormones for Strength, Energy and Weight Loss”
LEAH E. MCCULLOUGH:
“Natural Recovery from Fibromyalgia”
DR. NORA POPE
“Fertility Awareness: Eco-friendly birth control and a diagnostic tool for infertility & Reproductive cancers”
Dr. Kristy Prouse:
“Making Menopause Manageable”
“CALM: Transform Worry into Inner Calm”
“This may be the best conference I have ever attended! Motivational both for my practice and for my personal life. Speakers were beyond excellent! Kudos to all organizers! Thank you! Thank you!”
– Paulette Millis R.H.N., RSW.
“An opportunity to get so much value from so many experts, all in one day! Brilliant conference – learned so much that I can immediate take into my practice. Re-inspired me!”
– Elizabeth Cayen, C.H.N.C.