As a CSNNAA member, you have FREE member-only access to live Masterclass Webinars designed to help you stay abreast of the best practices and current issues in the holistic nutrition profession and guide your business to success . Developed by experts in their respective fields, our webinars will be offered throughout the year on a monthly basis. You are also able to access the archives to view the webinars at your convenience.
How to listen to the CSNNAA free Masterclass webinars:
Below is a sample of our Masterclass Webinars:
“A Healthy Skin Diet”
Presented by David Brooke, founder of Skin Essence Organics.
“Sprouting Nuts & Seeds webinar”
Presented by Gabrielle Eagles, R.H.N.™
MASTERCLASS WEBINAR ARCHIVES
Some of our past Masterclass webinars include:
- “Client Meetings Made Simple” Presented by Sandra Power, R.H.N.
- “Self Promotion with No Budget” Presented by Lisa Kilgour, R.H.N.
- “Understanding and Evaluating Nutritional Research” Presented by Lisa Klich, R.H.N.
- “Building Traffic to your Website” Presented by Sarah B. Hood, Professional Journalist and Book Author
- “Energize your Nutrition Practice & Build Better Client Relationships” presented by Patricia Conlin, HBA, R.H.N.
- “Allergy Support: Addressing Immune Tolerance & Clinical Support” Presented by Dr. Sarah Oulahen-Turner HBHSc, ND
- “The Role of Micronutrients in Mental and Emotional Health” presented by Dr. Fedor Zelina DC, ND
- “From Darkness to Light: Optimal Nutrition for Children’s Mental Health” presented by Rosalie Moscoe, R.H.N., RNCP
- “Love your Liver and Liver Longer – Addressing Detoxification and Metabolic Pathways” By Dr. Sarah Oulahen-Turner HBHSc, ND
- “Motivational Interviewing: Concepts and Skills for Effective Health Behaviour Changes” By Dr. Don Morrow & Dr. Jennifer Irwin
- “The 3 Biggest Mistakes Nutritionists Make that Keep them Broke & Struggling and the 5 Meaningful Things You can Do Immediately to Bring Income In, Ethically” by Sherry Strong
- “Three Simple Steps to Kick Start Your Holistic Nutrition Practice” by Michelle McConnell, C.H.N.
- “Delving Deeper into Pediatric Nutrition” by Emily Kennedy, R.H.N.