As a member, you will be part of the most dynamic Holistic Nutrition community in Canada.
Here’s what our members say:
“I’m consistently impressed with and always appreciative of the benefits of being a CSNNAA member. The insurance offering via Lackner McLennan and the relevant (and archived!) webinars have saved me precious time researching logistics, giving me more time to focus on my clients and other areas of developing my business. The site is one of my first ‘go to places’ for resources and research, and the warm support is truly top shelf.”Suzy Berikoff, R.H.N.
Your benefits will include:
Access to the Annual CHNC
- Discounted rate for attending the Canadian Holistic Nutrition Conference
- Network with industry leaders and build your community
- Opportunity to attend presentations with industry leaders
- Opportunity to volunteer at the conference
- Eligibility for nomination for the Annual Holistic Nutrition Awards
- Whether you are just starting your nutrition career or are looking to grow your existing business, check the member-exclusive Job Opportunities page for the latest listings.
- Highlight and promote your success story on the Alumni Profiles section of our website and get found.
- Opportunity to work with an experienced coach to completely plan and implement your career strategy and market yourself for success.
- Tools to Build Your Business: As a CSNNAA member, you have access to exclusive discounts and programs to help your business succeed including: FREE templates for your practice, Client Sessions Made Simple, Business Mentorship coaching, Tech Mentorship, Complete Practice Management Platform and many more. You also have a library of business-focused Masterclass webinars to help plan and grow your business both online and offline.
Free Masterclass Webinars
- As a CSNNAA member, you have FREE member-only access to live Masterclass Webinars designed to help you stay abreast of the best practices and current issues in the holistic nutrition profession and guide your business to success. Developed by experts in their respective fields, our webinars will be offered throughout the year on a monthly basis. You are also able to access the archives to view the webinars and download the presentations at your convenience.
- Join the exclusive Facebook & LinkedIn member pages to be part of a supportive community, ask questions, share insights and connect with your fellow CSNN graduates across Canada. Don’t forget to promote your products, services, seminars and workshops!
- Follow our news: like the CSNNAA Page on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
- Monthly Nutrition Networking Groups in select cities across Canada.
Continuing Education Discounts
- A 10% discount on all CSNN advanced nutrition courses allows you to stay current in the industry and put yourself ahead of the game. For more information on courses and certificate packages, please visit: http://www.csnn.ca/programs/advanced-nutrition/an-info/
- 10% off Julie Daniluk’s Hot Detox Online Program.
Confirmation of the CSNN designation: CSNNAA registry
- CSNNAA maintains proof of your exclusive R.H.N. / C.H.N. / C.H.N.C. designation in a registry database. What this means for you is that CSNNAA will confirm your designation to relevant insurance companies, clinics and corporations as needed (please note that you must remain current with your annual membership fees and be in good standing with the CSNNAA to take advantage of this important benefit). To learn more about the R.H.N. / C.H.N. / C.H.N.C. designation and the CSNN advantage, you can visit www.csnn.ca.
Access to the quarterly newsletter
- Keep up-to-date with the community, and get vital information about your alumni’s work to support, encourage and guide you towards achieving success in your chosen path within the industry.
JOIN TO RECEIVE YOUR BENEFITS:
More Exclusive Benefits
Discounted Global Insurance rate with Lackner McLennan Insurance Ltd.
- CSNNAA is happy to have partnered with an industry leader in insurance to provide you with a discounted insurance rate for your practice. Global online insurance available.
Access to the Natural Medicines Online Database
- The CSNNAA is pleased to offer you free online access to Natural Medicines ($299 value), an important professional database that provides high-quality, evidence-based information about complementary and alternative medicine including foods, herbs, and supplements. Natural Medicines can be accessed through your browser, and the App offers convenient reference on your smartphone or tablet.
Discount for Professional Certification Cooking Courses with ROUXBE
- As a CSNN Alumni member, Rouxbe offers you the Professional Certification Cooking Courses at the largest discount Rouxbe has: $300 USD off the Professional Plant-Based Certification and $200 USD off the Professional Cook Certification & Training regular prices! Founded in 2005, Rouxbe (“ROO-bee”) is the world’s leading online cooking school. Rouxbe trains people of all abilities to become better, more confident cooks.
Metabolic Balance: An Exciting Add-On Tool for Your Business
- As a CSNNAA member you will receive a $200 discount on the online course that allows you to become a Certified Metabolic Balance® Coach and your own assessment and menu plan is absolutely free ($350 value). For more information on this program, please contact Vera Jamin.
Free Access to the CHFA West (Vancouver), CHFA East (Toronto) & CHFA Quebec (Montreal):
- CSNN Alumni Association members are granted free admission* to CHFA West, CHFA East, & CHFA Quebec. ($35 value pre-registered OR $55 value on-site). CHFA is Canada’s largest conference and trade show serving the natural health and organics industry, and is a beneficial place to connect, learn and grow your business. *Applicable to tradeshow and some conference lectures.