This workshop is open to the public. This workshop will also be held virtually via Zoom.
Registration Deadline: June 22, 2020.
This general interest course is designed to 1) introduce the therapeutic use of plant medicine; (2) discuss common local medicinal and kitchen, culinary herbs for common health issues, and how herbal medicine can be considered preventative medicine; (3) learn about harvesting, and herbal medicine-making techniques, and the importance of sustainable practices for the health of our planet; (4) explain how to prepare teas and some topical applications for common use.
- Monday, June 29 – 10am – 2pm
- Friday, July 3 – 6pm – 8pm
- Monday, July 6 – 10am – 2pm
- Wednesday, July 8 – 10am – 2pm
- Download Registration Form for more details.