by Odile (Evive Smoothie).
What’s better than a quick and nutritious breakfast! This easy berry overnight oats recipe is so lovely since it can be prepared ahead of time and enjoyed effortlessly during busy mornings. Take the pressure off yourself by having a meal-prepped breakfast for the week. I like to think of this particular meal as a Super Breakfast since it contains superfood ingredients such as chia seeds, blueberries, haskap berries, raspberries, lucuma and cardamom! These superfoods are packed with multiple health benefits, so you feel a bit more empowered about facing the current cold and flu season.
- ⅔ cup of oatmeal
- 1 Evive Blueberry Haskap wheel
- ½ cup of plant-based milk from Silk
- ¼ cup of vegan yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of dried blueberries (or other dried berries)
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa nibs (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cardamom
- Mix (or let melt) the cubes with the plant-based milk to obtain a thick smoothie.
- Put all the ingredients, including the thick smoothie, in a mason jar or other container with a lid. Mix with a spoon, close the jar and let stand for at least an hour or preferably overnight in the fridge.
- Eat as is or serve as a parfait with additional layers of vegan yogurt and berries.
Wishing you all good health, yummy food, & positive vibes!
Check out your Member Portal for a special offer for CSNNAA members.