by CSNN (csnn.ca)
December’s theme is Healthy Holidays. While there are some tips and tricks to manage holiday stress and eat better, these tips can certainly be used year-round. See below for articles, recipes, and support from our wonderful community of holistic nutrition professionals.
- 5 Ways to Achieve a Stress-Free Holiday Season – “The stress levels shoot up in many people during the holiday season.” Joanna Brown, C.H.N.C., shares 5 ways to help you enjoy the season… without the added stress!
- How to Avoid Dreaded Holiday Digestive Upset – Jaclyn Casiero, R.H.N., has some great tips and knowledge to share to help us avoid upset tummies when we overindulge so we can get back to the festivities.
- Holistic Nutritionist Approved Holiday Gift Guide – Amy Longard, R.H.N., has complied a Holiday Gift Guide that includes many of her go-to gifts that are sure to appeal to the healthy, sustainable or ethically minded.
- How to Sip Smarter During the Holiday – Cheers! Kristina Virro, R.H.N., has some tips for how to sip smarter this holiday season as well as how to deal with that pesky hangover should you have a couple too many.
- Sleep, Exercise, and Eat Your Way to a Stronger Immune System – Food is one part of the healthy equation; sleep and exercise are a few others. Tara Patriquin, R.H.N., shares how all three contribute to a healthy immune system.